HART are able to deliver workshops and training to organisations and groups tailored to suit client needs. We can cater for a range of topics related to health, nutrition and exercise science. The delivery is interactive and looks to place the attendees in a position to gain new skills and further knowledge in the field.
Workshops and training ideas can be formed on the following topics in which the team are specialised:
- Health assessment and feedback
- Nutrition for health
- Physical activity prescription and monitoring
- Modifiable health conditions
- Exercise prescription for disease states
- Behaviour change models and theory
- Engaging and supporting clients and/or patients
- Health promotion and improvement
- Health programme evaluation and planning
- Physical activity and the lived experience
- ‘Real-world’ research methodology for social interventions.
HART can tailor to individual or organisational requirements on any topics related to the listed areas on request. Normally the attendees from any HART led workshop or training will receive a certificate of attendance and where appropriate any form of skill assessment from the University of Lincoln to acknowledge their learning and continued professional development.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.